Terms and Conditions for NUK Australia’s Instagram Double Electric Breast Pump Giveaway Competition.
- Instructions on how to enter this promotion and win prizes form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Newell Brands (ABN 68 075 071 233) Caribbean Park
- Level 3, 35 Dalmore Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179. Telephone: 1800 639 355
- Promotion opens 02/05/2021 at 5.00pm AEST and closes 08/05/2021 at 11.59pm AEST.
- Entry is open to Australian residents in all Australian States aged 18 years and over; excluding related entities, employees and contractors of the Promoter (and, each of their immediate families) and agencies associated with this promotion.
- To enter this promotion, entrants must follow the NUK Australia Instagram Page (@nukaustralia), like the Giveaway Post, and share the Giveaway Post to their Instagram story.
- Multiple entries permitted.
- Prize description: 1 x NUK Nature Sense Double Electric Breast Pump
- Total prize value: $399
- Winner(s) notified by Instagram message within 7 days and announced on NUK Australia's Instagram page. Prize(s) need to be claimed within 30 days of such notification or it will be forfeited.
- Prize will be posted to winner(s) chosen address.
Game of Chance
- This promotion is a game of chance.
- Draw details Monday 10th May 2021 at Level 3, 35 Dalmore Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179 by Random Picker.
- Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions and not to Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost, illegible, incorrect, incomplete or similar entries which will be deemed invalid. Entries that breach these terms and conditions, including entries submitted after the closing date, will also be deemed invalid. All online entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- All prizes must be taken as offered, are not valid in conjunction with any other offer and are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The prizes are valued in Australian dollars and correct at time of publishing.
- A winner may be liable to declare a prize for taxation purposes and will be liable for any tax payable in respect of a prize. Entrants should seek independent financial advice in relation to such matters prior to entering this promotion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any right or remedy, or any guarantee, warranty or other term or condition, implied or imposed by any legislation which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited. Subject to the foregoing, the Promoter makes no guarantees, representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or suitability of the prize awarded.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) expressly disclaims liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) or for any personal injury sustained in connection with any participant's participation in this promotion or acceptance of any prize, including but not limited to the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference or alteration of entries; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of the prize; and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
- The winner indemnifies the Promoter against any liability, injury, loss or damage which may be suffered, incurred or sustained by the Promoter arising out of, or relating to, or in any way connected with, any act or omission (including negligence) of the winner, or its use of the prize, or its breach of these terms and conditions, including a breach of a third parties intellectual property rights.
If, for any reason, this promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to wars, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster, failure or malfunction of any computer equipment for any reason, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to after consulting with the relevant legislative authorities, to cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any individual who undermines the integrity or fair running of the competition for other entrants, including for reasons stated above